- ► 2011 (18)
- Lower Costs With Open Source BI
- kettle evolution
- Motivational economics
- my Dantesque travel through Roma Termini Metro Hel...
- kettle vs BODI - 'out of the box' performance comp...
- Mass editing kettle transformations
- big blue is watching you
- And that's why they call it open source
- The pen - the ultimate report designer
- ▼ May 2010 (9)
It's september 25th , I'm sitting in Cascais, hotel Albatroz, where the Pentaho Community Gathering 2010 is happening. I'll add ...
When we ( Matt and myself ) kicked off the KFF project , one of the things we wanted to include was auto-documentation. Matt made a small p...
The last two years I've been involved in setting up a (generic) data model for an insurance company. The data model covers (or rather sh...