PCG10 in pictures

After blogging PCG10, Doug kindly asked me whether I could also host the event pictures. So I've quickly added a picture gallery on the kJube website.

There are many more participants out there that took pictures, may I ask every one to mail me their pics, or preferably a link to an archive or so. I'll make sure it all ends up in the gallery.

I've created the following categories: 

1) The day before: Most people arrived the day or evening before PCG10 in Cascais. I've added those pictures in here.


2) PCG10: All picture from the Pentaho Community Gathering in Hotel Albatroz, including some pictures of the 2 hour lazy lunch break.  


3) Saturday night: After being exposed to a vast amount of presentation, PCG participants break loose.  


4) Bowling and later: Sunday morning a bowling event was planned (where large amounts of coffee were consumed). After that many people drifted of to Sintra or just hung out at Cascais  


5) Cascais and surroundings: Sceneries of Cascais. An amazing location for PCG10.


With many thanks to the current contributers:
  • Kees Romijn
  • Jens Bleuel
  • Jan Aertsen
There are many more participants out there that took pictures, may I ask every one to mail me their pics, or preferably a link to an archive or so. I'll make sure it all ends up in the gallery.