Customer service from my mobile provider

This blog post contains total non information. So please, move on if you have better things to do. I warned you.

On the other hand, if you are bothered with the service level offered by the help desk of your mobile provider, have a look at this picture from my Android phone and know that you are not alone.

Seeing is believing! Yes indeed! After I had - for the fourth time in four months - a problem with my invoice, I called my mobile provider, know as Proximus in order to have the error corrected. Alas, I never got through to them. I gave up after 1 hours and 5 minutes of listening to their promo music.

If you think you can do better, below you'll find the music that Proximus (ab)uses - for the record, I like(d) Wim Mertens - for the people stupid enough to remain on hold. Please try to listen to this tune for over an hour. Good luck.